Why Arthur’s? Arthur’s Tavern has been owned by the McGreevy family for over 50 years and is now busier than ever due to our dedication to great food, great service, and one of a kind ambience. Arthur’s motto is posted above the wall when you walk into the restaurant – “We buy the best of everything and sell it for a reasonable price. That’s why the place has taken off.”
We still honor that tradition as well as the others we’re known for like fresh pickles and hot peppers on the table. Our homemade health salad and coleslaw, overstuffed sandwiches, award winning burgers, and the best steaks for the money anywhere. Our farmer’s onion soup is incomparable. Even our competition admits that our Irish Coffee – made Arthur’s way – is the best around. We’re also expanding on these traditions by trying great new seasonal and locally sourced specials, introducing a rotating craft beer menu, and offering a reserve wine list. At Arthur’s, it’s not just steaks and burgers anymore. It’s the best steaks and burgers and a lot more.
Try one of Arthur’s tempting specialty burgers for just $9.95!
• Gorgonzola Au Poivre – 10 oz burger cooked to order with a black peppercorn crust, topped with gorgonzola.
• Hawaiian Burger – Topped with thin sliced ham, mozzarella cheese, red onion, grilled pineapple slices, and teriyaki mayo.
• Hell Burger – Arthur’s homemade 5-pepper hot sauce over a Cajun spice-crusted burger with pickled jalapenos and ghost pepperjack cheese. (Turn your Hell Burger into a Ghost Burger by adding avocado for .95)
• Old-Timer’s Burger – Arthur’s burger topped with 3-year aged cabot cheddar, grilled sliced tomato and grilled onion.
• Roadhouse BBQ Burger – Arthur’s famous 10 oz burger topped with cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, crunchy frizzled onions, and drizzled with bbq sauce.
• Dubliner Burger – Topped with thin sliced corned beef and Dubliner Irish cheese.
• Taco Tuesday Burger – Served with shredded iceberg lettuce, grated cheddar, diced green onions, chopped tomatoes.
The Fine Print
How many deals can I purchase? 2
Can deal voucher be used for alcohol? YES
Can be used at other locations? NO
Can use up to $100 per visit.
700 Speedwell Avenue
Morris Plains, New Jersey 07950